Welcome to ChatPB and enjoy your time with us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ChatPB and enjoy your time with us.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "Official" Welcoming thread

Go down 
+2
jasper24
Borg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Borg
Admin
Admin
Borg

The "Official" Welcoming thread Empty
PostSubject: The "Official" Welcoming thread   The "Official" Welcoming thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:52 pm

Let me be the first to say welcome to this forum. I have had a great time learning how to be a good mod and now admin and I hope that everyone will respect all of us here.

Let me introduce myself, on here my name is Borg. Pretty much everyone knows me already, whether you know it or not. On PBNation, my name is Pfnpb2x. And on PBUnderworld, my name is NME SXrocks. I realize I change names pretty much constantly, but I really like the simple name of "Borg", and I feel it'll be easy for everyone else to remember as well.

You don't know how much time/effort that J Admin, Jasper24, and I have put into this forum. J Admin knows so much about administration, it's amazing. Jasper24 has spent many many hours in here and has kept the post count as high as possible so that everyone that came in here wouldn't feel that this forum was "dead". That doesn't even include the moderators. We want this place to be relaxed and peaceful for everyone here.

Yes I realize we're small now, but we're continually growing. We NEED your help though. Put this wherever you can within reason of rules/laws etc. Make this place known throughout everywhere.

If you need any help, or have any suggestions, please feel free to comment here or in the mod/admin help forum at the bottom of the homepage. We ARE here to help you. If you feel someone is flaming you, please, don't be stupid and challenge them. That's exactly what they want you to do. Come let us know, and we'll take care of it.

Umm...well, I think that about covers everything. Phew haha. Welcome to "ThePbForum" everyone Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
jasper24
Admin
Admin
jasper24

PostSubject: Re: The "Official" Welcoming thread   The "Official" Welcoming thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:26 pm

Well put, if anyone has ANY questions regarding this site please feel free to ask an admin or mod anything.

Thanks for joining,
-Ross
Back to top Go down
J. Admin
Admin
Admin
J. Admin

PostSubject: Re: The "Official" Welcoming thread   The "Official" Welcoming thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:11 am

Yeah guys just remember to read the rules and you wont get banned.
Back to top Go down
https://thepbforum.forumotion.com
jwillmidman
jwillmidman

PostSubject: Re: The "Official" Welcoming thread   The "Official" Welcoming thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:33 am

Cool place so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pbunderworld.com
jasper24
Admin
Admin
jasper24

PostSubject: Re: The "Official" Welcoming thread   The "Official" Welcoming thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:53 am

jwillmidman wrote:
Cool place so far.

glad you like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jasper24
Admin
Admin
jasper24

PostSubject: Re: The "Official" Welcoming thread   The "Official" Welcoming thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:44 pm

to register go up to the top right hand corner.
Back to top Go down
Polish Guy
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: The "Official" Welcoming thread   The "Official" Welcoming thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:03 am

High five for putting a picture of me in the header of the forum_display Smile
Back to top Go down
jasper24
Admin
Admin
jasper24

PostSubject: Re: The "Official" Welcoming thread   The "Official" Welcoming thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:09 pm

Which one are you?
Back to top Go down
Borg
Admin
Admin
Borg

PostSubject: Re: The "Official" Welcoming thread   The "Official" Welcoming thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:26 pm

Wow...Matt still checks here?

Hmm...I don't see you in the pic though??
Back to top Go down
Polish Guy
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: The "Official" Welcoming thread   The "Official" Welcoming thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:31 pm

I'm between Steven and Ben on the far side of the breakout.
Back to top Go down
jasper24
Admin
Admin
jasper24

PostSubject: Re: The "Official" Welcoming thread   The "Official" Welcoming thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:43 pm

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Polish Guy
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: The "Official" Welcoming thread   The "Official" Welcoming thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:23 pm

No more Dark Carnival on the header Sad
Back to top Go down
j3wbagell
Admin
Admin
j3wbagell

PostSubject: Re: The "Official" Welcoming thread   The "Official" Welcoming thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:06 pm

WTF is dark carnival?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cars4lif
Polish Guy
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: The "Official" Welcoming thread   The "Official" Welcoming thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:34 am

It's the team that used to be the header banner of this website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Official" Welcoming thread   The "Official" Welcoming thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Official" Welcoming thread
Page 1 of 1