Welcome to ChatPB and enjoy your time with us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ChatPB and enjoy your time with us.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So you wanna buy a FASTA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
paintballin4life77
paintballin4life77

So you wanna buy a FASTA Empty
PostSubject: So you wanna buy a FASTA   So you wanna buy a FASTA Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 2:31 pm

This is coming from me, a FASTA owner. The Kingman FASTA has been taking a lot of crap lately. That is why i'm making this thread.

The FASTA is not a TRUE force fed loader. It uses the methods used in the ricochet hoppers, except improved, it uses a small pad in the raceway to sense when a ball falls. After the ball passes it forces more paintballs down the stack. Its the lightest force fed hopper, weighing in at one pound with batteries. It is also one of the most durable hoppers out there and the feed neck is very strong. The FASTA was proved in a youtube video to feed at 24 BPS on gun.

Some of the CONS!!!: Not true force feed, some people think its ugly, and bad resale

I hope this has helped you in your decision.

Last edited by on Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rockingthequest
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
rockingthequest

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna buy a FASTA   So you wanna buy a FASTA Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:51 am

I see your point but the rsale is horrible, it looks horrible and the feedneck it terrible. My friend had one, and it snapped whil diving into the center X. I would go with a vlocity with a ganstar chip. You get a fast hopper with a low profile and a very durable feedneck. Stay away from pulses because after the lawsuit they can't make anymore parts which means if your feedneck snaps your screwed. Also thier customer service is terrible and thier return time if you do send your pulse into them is like 4 months.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pbnation.com
S_Carter
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna buy a FASTA   So you wanna buy a FASTA Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:52 am

With Pulses if your feedneck snaps or your shells break, you call/e-mail DXS, get a RA #, then send in your pulse, and they send you a brand new one. I still don't see what people have against Halos.
Back to top Go down
rockingthequest
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
rockingthequest

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna buy a FASTA   So you wanna buy a FASTA Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:53 am

S_Carter wrote:
With Pulses if your feedneck snaps or your shells break, you call/e-mail DXS, get a RA #, then send in your pulse, and they send you a brand new one. I still don't see what people have against Halos.
yes they give you a new one for free but because they have such a limited supply of shells after the lawsuit, the turn around can be from 4 months to 6 months. I have a pulse and it's great but with the turn around time how it is, I wouldn't get one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pbnation.com
j3wbagell
Admin
Admin
j3wbagell

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna buy a FASTA   So you wanna buy a FASTA Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:41 pm

rockingthequest wrote:
S_Carter wrote:
yes they give you a new one for free but because they have such a limited supply of shells after the lawsuit, the turn around can be from 4 months to 6 months. I have a pulse and it's great but with the turn around time how it is, I wouldn't get one.

no the turn around is not 4-6 months they said that when they were first cleared by the court to fulfill the warrantys it was going to take them along time and no they do not have a limited supply they are required by law because of the warranty to replace your shells and there fore have to make the shells and anything else included in the warranty
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cars4lif
j3wbagell
Admin
Admin
j3wbagell

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna buy a FASTA   So you wanna buy a FASTA Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:49 pm

S_Carter wrote:

i love halos thats what i use i htink i like them because they were the first ones i used and i just learned all about them so i know what to check to see if somethings wrong but they are a little heavy and there are some mods that you need to do to get it to be a good halo but when you do them its great the main ones are the battery on/off mod and the reverse mod(im yet to do thatg one its to complicated and im not that good with a soldering iron but the on/off is a definite necesity
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cars4lif
Borg
Admin
Admin
Borg

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna buy a FASTA   So you wanna buy a FASTA Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:41 pm

If you guys wanna make a thread that's just general talk about hoppers then do it, this is about the FASTA hopper.
Back to top Go down
paintballin4life77
paintballin4life77

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna buy a FASTA   So you wanna buy a FASTA Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 10:37 am

Alright thanks for the input, i changed the thread up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna buy a FASTA   So you wanna buy a FASTA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So you wanna buy a FASTA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to ChatPB and enjoy your time with us. :: Paintball Talk :: Gear :: Hoppers-
Jump to: