Welcome to ChatPB and enjoy your time with us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ChatPB and enjoy your time with us.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kai sucks the big monkey dick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
j3wbagell
Admin
Admin
j3wbagell

kai sucks the big monkey dick Empty
PostSubject: kai sucks the big monkey dick   kai sucks the big monkey dick Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:07 am

over a week doesnt answer pms doesnt acknowledge reciving of payment when i do talk says he has tracking number says he will send it NEVER DOES fuking pissed
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cars4lif
jasper24
Admin
Admin
jasper24

PostSubject: Re: kai sucks the big monkey dick   kai sucks the big monkey dick Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 6:45 am

j3wbagell wrote:
over a week doesnt answer pms doesnt acknowledge reciving of payment when i do talk says he has tracking number says he will send it NEVER DOES fuking pissed

relax,he always does this i had to wait 4 weeks to get my shrits,but in the end he ended up up calling me and telling me what happend and sent me free stuff.and he does not answer anything buisness related through pm's only through his buisness email.he runs a one man buisness and he is really busy between school and work.he is a really nice person you just have to give him a little time.
Back to top Go down
Borg
Admin
Admin
Borg

PostSubject: Re: kai sucks the big monkey dick   kai sucks the big monkey dick Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:12 am

I personally think Kai is a jerk...always have.

And since '07 started, it sounds like due to what happened to his business (Silvio)...everything has went downhill.

I ordered a NoX board Sept '06, and it arrived within a few days and it was great! I loved ranjersproshop. Still couldn't stand Kai.
Back to top Go down
warpig
warpig

PostSubject: Re: kai sucks the big monkey dick   kai sucks the big monkey dick Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:05 am

j3wbagell wrote:

You need to email him. I always get responses within a day or two.
Back to top Go down
j3wbagell
Admin
Admin
j3wbagell

PostSubject: Re: kai sucks the big monkey dick   kai sucks the big monkey dick Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:00 pm

ok i should have it today says the tracking number on paypal but im at my dads and it took 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cars4lif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kai sucks the big monkey dick   kai sucks the big monkey dick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kai sucks the big monkey dick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to ChatPB and enjoy your time with us. :: Buy , sell and trade :: Feedback forum-
Jump to: