Welcome to ChatPB and enjoy your time with us.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 
 

 new empire i think

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
j3wbagell
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1288
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : reppin da 407

PostSubject: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:38 pm

this might be an old prototype for it but i jsut saw it so w/e i have no idea anything about it pbviously i dont even know if its new or old


_________________
Proudly sponsored by Razer
I'm just here to screw with Jasper

If you suddenly see your post has been edited and it now says something new it it sorry i clicked edit instead of quote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cars4lif
j3wbagell
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1288
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : reppin da 407

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:43 pm

now for my thoughts mind you this is if they are new

cons first
might tilt the gun backwards
ugly in my opinion
looks a lil cramped in the back


pros
battery door is safe
no more turning the hopper around

_________________
Proudly sponsored by Razer
I'm just here to screw with Jasper

If you suddenly see your post has been edited and it now says something new it it sorry i clicked edit instead of quote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cars4lif
Borg
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1094
Join date : 2007-08-05
Age : 27
Location : Greenville, SC

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:09 pm

It's the Magna or something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j3wbagell
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1288
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : reppin da 407

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:21 pm

it looks exactly like the reloader b but they took the battery pack from the front and put it in to the back

_________________
Proudly sponsored by Razer
I'm just here to screw with Jasper

If you suddenly see your post has been edited and it now says something new it it sorry i clicked edit instead of quote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cars4lif
warpig
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 611
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:44 pm

Kai said he used it a while back and that its a nice loader. I would use one as long as its not heavy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasper24
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1794
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:35 pm

i think it is ugly as sin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warpig
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 611
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:44 pm

jasper24 wrote:
i think it is ugly as sin

Well thats what everybody said about the vlocities when they came out...and the pulse...and grills. Now look at how succesfull those are.(excluding pulse since they can't be produced anymore)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j3wbagell
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1288
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : reppin da 407

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:44 pm

jasper24 wrote:
i think it is ugly as sin
qft

_________________
Proudly sponsored by Razer
I'm just here to screw with Jasper

If you suddenly see your post has been edited and it now says something new it it sorry i clicked edit instead of quote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cars4lif
jasper24
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1794
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:50 pm

warpig wrote:
jasper24 wrote:
i think it is ugly as sin

Well thats what everybody said about the vlocities when they came out...and the pulse...and grills. Now look at how succesfull those are.(excluding pulse since they can't be produced anymore)
i never thought they were ugly,i thought they look good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warpig
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 611
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:53 pm

jasper24 wrote:
warpig wrote:
jasper24 wrote:
i think it is ugly as sin

Well thats what everybody said about the vlocities when they came out...and the pulse...and grills. Now look at how succesfull those are.(excluding pulse since they can't be produced anymore)
i never thought they were ugly,i thought they look good

Well that was more of a general statement about the paintball community(not aimed at anybody in this thread). Many people are too quick to say how much they hate the way something looks and then a couple months later end up owning it after finding out how nice it is. I know that when grills first came out I hated them but then I bought a pair and won't wear anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j3wbagell
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1288
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : reppin da 407

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:07 pm

i dunno i dont like grillz at all i think they look funky and since they dont do anything special i would never buy them and vlocitys just sit to high up thats why i dont like them but since they are advanced i would buy them but i dont

_________________
Proudly sponsored by Razer
I'm just here to screw with Jasper

If you suddenly see your post has been edited and it now says something new it it sorry i clicked edit instead of quote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cars4lif
j3wbagell
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1288
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : reppin da 407

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:08 pm

back to hte "magna" i guess thats what its called does it have eyes? because it has a blue raceway instead of a clear one

_________________
Proudly sponsored by Razer
I'm just here to screw with Jasper

If you suddenly see your post has been edited and it now says something new it it sorry i clicked edit instead of quote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cars4lif
warpig
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 611
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:12 pm

Supposedly it incorparates a "magna drive" not sure though

http://www.magnadrive.com/


edit: I would assume that it does have eyes though.


Last edited by on Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasper24
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1794
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:13 pm

warpig wrote:
jasper24 wrote:
warpig wrote:
jasper24 wrote:
i think it is ugly as sin

Well thats what everybody said about the vlocities when they came out...and the pulse...and grills. Now look at how succesfull those are.(excluding pulse since they can't be produced anymore)
i never thought they were ugly,i thought they look good

Well that was more of a general statement about the paintball community(not aimed at anybody in this thread). Many people are too quick to say how much they hate the way something looks and then a couple months later end up owning it after finding out how nice it is. I know that when grills first came out I hated them but then I bought a pair and won't wear anything else.

understandable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasper24
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1794
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:15 pm

j3wbagell wrote:
i dunno i dont like grillz at all i think they look funky and since they dont do anything special i would never buy them and vlocitys just sit to high up thats why i dont like them but since they are advanced i would buy them but i dont

oh man, i love my grillz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasper24
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1794
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:16 pm

j3wbagell wrote:
back to hte "magna" i guess thats what its called does it have eyes? because it has a blue raceway instead of a clear one

it has to have eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasper24
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1794
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:18 pm

warpig wrote:
Supposedly it incorparates a "magna drive" not sure though

http://www.magnadrive.com/


edit: I would assume that it does have eyes though.

interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j3wbagell
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1288
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : reppin da 407

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:29 pm

jasper24 wrote:
j3wbagell wrote:
back to hte "magna" i guess thats what its called does it have eyes? because it has a blue raceway instead of a clear one

it has to have eyes


the reloader b and b2 deosnt have eyes neither does the halo tsa

_________________
Proudly sponsored by Razer
I'm just here to screw with Jasper

If you suddenly see your post has been edited and it now says something new it it sorry i clicked edit instead of quote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cars4lif
j3wbagell
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1288
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : reppin da 407

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:30 pm

if it has magna drive i would most definitly buy it ..........used so tis cheap lol

_________________
Proudly sponsored by Razer
I'm just here to screw with Jasper

If you suddenly see your post has been edited and it now says something new it it sorry i clicked edit instead of quote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cars4lif
jasper24
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1794
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:35 pm

j3wbagell wrote:
if it has magna drive i would most definitly buy it ..........used so tis cheap lol

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeoalex
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:32 am

j3wbagell wrote:
jasper24 wrote:
j3wbagell wrote:
back to hte "magna" i guess thats what its called does it have eyes? because it has a blue raceway instead of a clear one

it has to have eyes


the reloader b and b2 deosnt have eyes neither does the halo tsa

yes BUT the B and B2 have sound activation which at some points is better than eyes. Plus the pulse doesn't have eyes...and that's probably one of the best loaders around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasper24
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1794
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:43 am

Zeoalex wrote:
j3wbagell wrote:
jasper24 wrote:
j3wbagell wrote:
back to hte "magna" i guess thats what its called does it have eyes? because it has a blue raceway instead of a clear one

it has to have eyes


the reloader b and b2 deosnt have eyes neither does the halo tsa

yes BUT the B and B2 have sound activation which at some points is better than eyes. Plus the pulse doesn't have eyes...and that's probably one of the best loaders around

true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j3wbagell
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1288
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : reppin da 407

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:03 pm

Zeoalex wrote:
j3wbagell wrote:
jasper24 wrote:
j3wbagell wrote:
back to hte "magna" i guess thats what its called does it have eyes? because it has a blue raceway instead of a clear one

it has to have eyes


the reloader b and b2 deosnt have eyes neither does the halo tsa

yes BUT the B and B2 have sound activation which at some points is better than eyes. Plus the pulse doesn't have eyes...and that's probably one of the best loaders around
this is true i was asking if it had eyes and he said it has to have eyes and i simply stated that it didnt have to have eyes so does it have eyes?

_________________
Proudly sponsored by Razer
I'm just here to screw with Jasper

If you suddenly see your post has been edited and it now says something new it it sorry i clicked edit instead of quote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cars4lif
Zeoalex
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:39 pm

i feel yah now, and i have no clue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j3wbagell
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1288
Join date : 2007-08-05
Location : reppin da 407

PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:31 pm

ok so release date is HB 2k8 not world cup

_________________
Proudly sponsored by Razer
I'm just here to screw with Jasper

If you suddenly see your post has been edited and it now says something new it it sorry i clicked edit instead of quote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cars4lif
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: new empire i think   

Back to top Go down
 
new empire i think
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Empire State Fabrication & Chassis
» Need help with 1929 Model 12 Empire
» Float tubing allowed at Lake Elsinore?
» The Empire Strikes Back
» Inland Empire tuber here...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to ChatPB and enjoy your time with us. :: Paintball Talk :: Paintball news-
Jump to: